Monday, October 02, 2006

Feels good to Be Alive!!!!!!!!!!

What an awesome weekend! I went to Nokia Theather in Grand Prairie to see one of my all time Favorite bands Alice in Chains. Without a doubt one of the best shows I have ever seen. Saw a couple of buddys I haven't seen in a while.
This really has me thinking. What happened to rock? The youth today really don't many good rock bands to connect with like I did. They have a bunch of wanna be's that whine and scream about nothing. I really hate that rock was fallen so far out of touch.
I like all kinds of music. I see tons of kids listening to country now. That is a concept I can not grasp. When I was in High School, I would have rather taken a beating than to buy a country cd. I would have been ashamed to own one.
You don't know how many times I get requests for Jason Boland or Cross Canadian Ragweed. I'll take it a step farther. I will see a dude totally slaughter a three chord red dirt song and everyone goes crazy. I just don't get it!!!!!!! What is the allure to this junk? Please enlighten me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: