Sunday, October 08, 2006

This one ain't about me!


I thought for a change I wouldn't talk about me. I want to send a big "Hell Yeah" out to my boys in Miles from Nowhere . They won the 2006 Shiner Rising Star competition. They will receive a record contract with Shiner Records. Looks like they are on their way. Talked to Adam today and he didn't know many details, he will know more this week. This is a huge opportunity for the guys. Their hard work is starting to pay off. Then Adam and I turned our conversation to Guitars and tone. We go way back. When I was a senior in High school, I cracked my helmet in a football game. Adam was in eight grade(he was over 6 feet tall) . I had to take his brand new helmet am he was stuck with a shitty one the rest of the season. He would always point out to me the scatches he put on it even thought it was bright white and shiney when I received it. You can't help but like him! You didn't really think I would go this entire time and not mention myself, did you?
Again, way to go boys!

No comments: