Sunday, August 30, 2009

#7

Boy, where do I start???????????

If you read my previous blog, I get in moods sometimes. Music can be a little frustrating at times. I guess i am just fed up with the lines being blurred.

I look on Myspace. Apparently you can put your friends in categories. I always look when someone puts me in a category. One guy, who apparently fancies himself a songwriter, put me in his category "People that make me who I am".

I don't know him.

Never met him and

never purchased a cd.

How did I make him who he is?

I listened to his songs, sounds like everything else in Texas and Oklahoma. Coon dog and coors light music is what I call it. Three chords and a capo(that would be a good title for a song).


He calls it "Rock-Southern Rock-Americana". What a joke!!!!!!!!!!

You don't rock!

I feel sorry for the people being force-fed this junk. I feel sorry for the person that thinks this is Rock and Roll. I wish I could open your eyes!

I often hear that Nashville sucks from all of these self-righteous wanna-be musicians. The funny thing is, they would change places with Kenny Chesney in a heartbeat!

Sell me out..........gently!

How do you know if you rock? If you have to ask, you don't!

Why not embrace what you are? There is nothing wrong with playing or writing country songs.

Everything is fake, all I see is fake!

If you want to know what Rock is, listen to Led Zepelin. It sure ain't Joe Blow and the Dirt Road Rangers!

Peace, Love and Empathy!

Farris

No comments: