Monday, September 07, 2009

#10

Check out Guitar Center's Labor Day Commercial........

I don't know how many of you have been to a Guitar Center. When you walk in, you hear at least 5 people playing guitar. And they are all playing different stuff, usually very painful to hear. It is way too loud and very seldom will you hear someone that can really play or afford the gear they are playing. Hey, one can only dream, right?

The last time I was there, I was trying to play "Hit Me Baby One More Time" while another guys was drowning me out with "Keep Your Hands To Yourself".... Not really, just a joke a few people will get! No harm, no foul!

Not a slam against Guitar Center but I really miss Mars Music. The gear was spread out and the buildings were at least 3 times the size of Guitar center. You literally could pick any instrument up and play it.

When I go to Guitar Center, I usually know exactly what I need. I always leave feeling like a sell out or something? I DON'T KNOW WHY! I never get that feeling using Musicians Friend(Who is owned by Guitar Center)!
Nite Nite!
Farris

No comments: