Tuesday, September 22, 2009

#12

What do dreams mean?

I have a reoccurring dream. I am in my old Chevy stepside(which is a 3 speed manual on the tree) and I have to go over a ridiculously steep bridge or overpass. If you can picture how steep a ladder is, you got the idea.

It is always a one lane road and by the time I see just how steep it is, I can not turn around. I keep climbing while almost having a panic attack. Wondering if the truck is going to make it up the hill or not.

There is always a car in front of me so I can't speed up. There is always several cars behind me so I can't slow down. I just have to suck it up and go up the hill.

The problem is, I never reach the top. I wake up before I get there.
I am not afraid of heights. I fly often and I enjoy it. That dream always disturbs me.

If you have any idea what that dream means, please email me at farris@chadfarris.com. You will have to confirm your email address(to keep the spammers away) but I am curious what your thoughts are.
Nite Nite!
Farris

No comments: