Sunday, June 27, 2010


Let me make a few things clear.
There is a perfectly logical emotional response to every situation. Have I always reacted appropriately? Of course not! There is a time to stand up and yell just there is a time to sit down and listen.
There is a time to fight and a time to walk away.
I had a preacher tell me once" Don't let idiots make you into an idiot". What he meant by that is never let someone else dictate your attitude.
Good advice! Much harder to do but I'm getting better!
Also, give your fellow human beings a benefit of doubt. Don't judge someone on what someone says about them. Judge them with your own eyes and ears.
One big question I get is what is the meaning of some of my lyrics. I can tell you that 90% of all of my work is about something that actually happened. The remaining 10% is because some words just sound cool together.
I try not to make the songs too obvious but sometimes there is no way around that. In the end, I just write what I feel and I hope you find your own personal connection to it. What you get out of it may be different than what I write about. That is OK! There is no wrong answer! I think you are all smart enough to figure it out and have your own personal connection.
I also get asked a lot about cover songs (even requests). Sorry folks but I am not that guy. Playing cover songs is very important to the development of any musician. I enjoy watching cover bands and I am glad someone does it. It's just not for me.
I'm not better than or cooler than a cover band. Just being myself!
Music is art to me. Just like a painting or a sculpture. I put some of it on display.
Some like it and others don't.
Although I appreciate anyone that pays money to see me or buys a cd, I don't try and write songs songs based on public opinion. I never even think about it. I write about what I am feeling at the time.
There are some people that are really good at writing a "Popular" song and I think that is awesome!
In the end, thats just not me. I have to look at myself in the mirror from time to time.


Anonymous said...

here on the official site you can download,

Anonymous said...

Similar to the cue ball that is shot in pools; this game involves coins and strikers that are
essential to play carrom game. The only downside of it
in a lot of people's eyes is the fact that there is no multiplayer content. Are you a Kansas City Chiefs or Pittsburgh Steelers fan.

my blog post ... Website -

Anonymous said...

Similar to the cue ball that is shot in pools; this game involves coins and strikers that are essential to play carrom game.
Aside from the obvious difficulties of pitching so brilliantly in such a high pressure situation, Larsen's feat is even more impressive when one considers that the Dodgers had four future Hall of Famers in their lineup: Duke Snider, Jackie Robinson, Roy Campanella and Pee Wee Reese. Preparing to apply to the dozens of other game development companies for video game jobs will enable you to expand and diversify your list of possible employers, and your chances of getting hired will increase tremendously.

My web site - Homepage