Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Texas Music

Sunday, August 10, 2008
Texas Music
Current mood: animated
Oh, I know what you are thinking.................................................
There is an entire world of us musicians out there from Texas that don't fall into the "Texas Music" genere.
I have two artists that you guys should check out.
First off, check out Cody Moss from Texarkana.
I have played a couple of gigs with him. He just recorded a new song "If Only for A While" one of the best I have heard in a while.
Sounds absolutly nothing like "Creed".........................................
Next up, give Ben Broussard a listen.
Ben is a Beaumont native and pro baseball player.
You might remember him with the Cleveland Indians, Seattle Mariners and most recently with my Texas Rangers.
I still think The Rangers gave up on Ben way too soon!
He will land somewhere......................
My favorite song is "Deep" but they are all damn good......................
Stop by and show these guys some love. Tell em' Farris sent you!
2 blogs and no complaints? What is up with me?
Goodnight All!!!!
Back to the studio to do some late nite mixing..................
Farris

No comments: